Letterhead templates allow you to customize university letterhead in order to draft an official document for electronic distribution.
These templates are only for electronic distribution and should not be used to replace printed stationery, which must be ordered from University Printing and Mail. Printed university stationery is printed on rag letterhead stock to maintain a high level of quality.
The layout of university letterhead allows plenty of room for individuals to customize their contact information and affiliation within the university.
Stationery features the university logo and may not include unit logos or unit shortcuts. The design of the templates, including the logo and tagline, may not be altered.
Using the Letterhead Templates
- Visit the Brand Assets website and download the zipped folder containing the templates.
- Unzip the folder, choose whether you want to use the version with the logo and contact info centered or left justified, and open the desired “.dotx” file in Microsoft Word.
- Customize your unit contact information and craft the body of your letter using the predefined fonts and margins.
- Do not edit the images in the header or footer—they contain the essential elements of the approved university letterhead.
- Save your letter as a PDF and send electronically.