Research poster templates help you properly represent the university while presenting your research.
You should use these templates for any and all presentations you give, whether on or off campus, when you are representing the University of Tennessee.
Get the templates and follow the instructions below to create a well-branded 48×36-inch research poster.
Using the Research Poster Templates
Follow these instructions to create your presentation.
- Visit the Brand Assets website and download the zipped folder containing the templates.
- Unzip the folder, choose whether you want to present in horizontal or vertical format, and open the desired “.potx” template file in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Choose one of the available layouts.
- Enter your content into the template.
- Print as you normally would.
On-campus Printing Resources
There are two resources on campus for printing research posters—both accept payment by departmental transfer. UCopy is the most commonly used resource, as they are able to print posters on a short deadline. University Printing and Mail also prints research posters.