Below are a few quick tips of what to and not to do when using our logo.
- Always include either the university logo, the tagline logo, or a unit logo in all university communications.
- Always use the files created by the Office of Communications and Marketing and provided to your unit’s logo liaison.
- Whenever possible, use the centered version of a logo in the standard color.
- Always adhere to the clear space and minimum size standards to ensure legibility.
- Contact your unit’s logo liaison or the Office of Communications and Marketing if you have any questions about using the logo or need additional guidance.
- Don’t design a logo yourself. If you need files, your unit’s logo liaison will gladly provide them to you.
- Don’t alter your logo files. This includes stretching, squeezing, skewing, or otherwise distorting proportions, or adjusting the layout or design.
- Don’t add anything, like words or images, to your logo.
- Don’t separate the elements of your logo.
- Don’t use the icon block or the Power T by itself, like as a letter in a word or phrase.
- Don’t use more than one logo or unit shortcut in the same design space.